Terms and Conditions
Polaris Camp 2022 – Event organiser terms and conditions
In the event of cancellation of this registration notified before July 26th, 2022, the refund will be 100%, no later than August 10th, 2022, the refund will be 50%, beyond that, no refund will be granted. In the event of cancellation for medical reasons (justified by certificate), the reimbursement will be made up to 90%.
Polaris Camp UK is open to Club Polaris members for early-bird tickets NOW.
Note, Polaris Camp UK will be open exclusively for Polaris customers, with a maximum registration of 100 vehicles.
Before submitting your event registration and proceeding to the payment section you must first read the event rules below and tick the box to confirm that you have read, understand and accept them.
- There are no naked flames allowed in the camp site areas. This includes barbecues and fire pits.
- Vehicles should be refuelled on the hardcore tracks away from the camping area.
- There should be no engine noise on the camp site before 7am or after 11pm
- The security of your vehicles and possessions on the camp site are your responsibility and the event organisers accept no responsibility for loss or damage
- Antisocial behaviour will not be accepted on the campsite and in extreme cases you will be asked to leave without refund
- All temporary structures should be pegged down securely and taken down during periods of high wind when they could become a danger to fellow campers
- All rubbish should be placed in the skip provided or taken home with you
- Chemical toilets should not be emptied in to the on-site toilets. A large IBC container will be provided for this use
- No dogs are allowed on-site
- Children should be under the supervision of their parents at all times. The site is innately unsafe due to the number of vehicles and the working farm environment and the safety of children remains the responsibility of their parent or guardian at all times
- The vehicle speed limit in the camping areas is 5mph
- All of your vehicles, tents and equipment should be confined to your pitch
- Upon arrival at the event you should check in at the Polaris trailer
- The farm and its outbuildings are strictly out of bounds for the duration of the event
- Please be considerate to others and leave the toilets and showers as you find them. If either require attention please inform a member of the events team
- Be respectful to other campers and their privacy
- The site is not covered by temporary lighting, please bring torches
- Some of the pitches are on a slight slope. Please bring levelling blocks.
- Marshalls will be on hand to give any help, advice and guidance, but any liability for any injury to person or damage to vehicles arising out of such advice or guidance is expressly excluded.
- All vehicles should be in sound working order and in a fit state to be used at this event.
Riders need to have signed event disclaimer and be wearing an arm band. No arm band no ride!
- Correct PPE should be worn by riders including: Helmet, gloves, eye protection, boots, cover to the arms and legs.
- Participation in the rides is by choice and you should not attempt any terrain which you feel is beyond your competency level.
- Riders should not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs whilst in control of a vehicle at any time.
- There is no instruction provided on this event. By participating you are agreeing that you know the limits of your vehicle and your own driving ability and will not exceed them.
- By taking part you accept the risks involved including injury or death.
- Riders 16 and over may not participate on rides in or on a junior vehicle.
- The guided rides have a convoy with a leader and a sweeper vehicle. Overtaking is strictly forbidden.
- The guided rides will follow a pre-determined route. Deviation from the route or driving ‘off-piste’ is forbidden
- Vehicles should not drive less than 3 vehicle lengths apart or more than 10 on normal terrain.
- Only one vehicle at a time on steep ascents and descents and the queueing vehicles should not be parked in the run off areas.
- When driving in a convoy it is not the responsibility of the vehicle behind to keep up, it is the responsibility of the vehicle in front to wait.
- Hanging back in the convoy so that you can then drive faster is forbidden.
- You should be in complete control of your vehicle at all times.
- Do not turn or swerve at high speeds.
- Keep your hands in contact with the handle bars or steering wheel at all times when the vehicle is in motion.
- Both feet should remain on the covered footrests of the ATVs at all times.
- On the ATVs you should move your body dynamically and lean to assist steering, stability and suspension.
- If the lead vehicle stops you must safely do the same. This could be to regroup or to discuss a more technical part of the route.
- If the rider in front of you relays safety or course critical information to you it is essential that you pass it to the rider behind before progressing.
- Watch for the lead vehicles arm signals for slow down, speed up, stop and directional advice.
- In the event of an accident wait for the sweeper vehicle who will radio for first aid assistance. Please do not make any attempt to move riders who could potentially have a spinal injury or attempt to remove their helmets unless
you are first aid trained and have the knowledge that not doing so could be life threatening.
- Ride the course with the same care you would use on the highway and look out for other vehicles, pedestrians and animals who may stray on to the course.
- If you decide to leave the trek for any reason please only do so once you have informed the lead or sweeper vehicle or any marshal.
- Listen to advice and instructions from the lead and sweeper vehicle regardless of your level of experience.
- Please remember that this is not a race or competition.
- Please do not act against the guidance of the vehicle handbook or Polaris.
- Please only participate in the Moto X track if you have the experience and ability to do so safely.
- Please be considerate to the terrain and environment. There is no need to perform doughnuts or other manoeuvres that unnecessarily damage the ground
- Under 16s are only allowed to ride junior vehicles and should be under the supervision of a parent or guardian at all times.
- Failure to adhere to the above rules will result in a verbal warning in the first instance and if the rider fails to comply then they will be asked not to participate in the riding and in extreme cases asked to leave the event without refund.
- Whilst it is not a requirement that all vehicles are road legal you are advised to carry insurance to cover public liability and any damage to your vehicle or the vehicle or property of others.
- No Pit / Paddock Bikes or Powered Machine’s; No motorised machines electric or otherwise are permitted to be used at any time.
- Absolutely NO TEAR OFFS – we know there are biodegradable ones but even they at a venue like this is still litter and has to be cleared up before we go home.
Polaris want to reiterate that this is not a race event. You are personally responsible for your riding and any damage or injury that may result from it.
Thank you for working with us and we are really looking forward to a FUN weekend!
Please note the terms and conditions for the riding are subject to change according to the stipulations of the event licensing body and the event insurance.